Walk In The Park | Diego The Dobie

February 5, 2017 Parque das Nações, Lisboa, Portugal


Meet Diego 

Hello world,  today I decided to walk Diego at the park. Diego is a 4 year old Doberman, I got him when he was already 6 months old, he has a peculiar personality - I guess it's typical for a Dobie - strong and intelligent, very loyal and he loves being around us at home - He is the boss of the house lol


Parque das Nações (Park of Nations) in Lisbon

I love to came here with my pets because the park is huge, very urban -  this one its situated in Lisbon by the Tejo River, everywhere you turn is a glimpse of the river looking like an ocean crossed by Europe's longest bridge with the green lawns on the river bank providing an excellent vantage point to admire the monumental construction, I love it here....


S | C | W
💙

Post a Comment

© sofia catita world. Design by Fearne.