Power In a Jar | Super Food Breakfast

January 23, 2017


The only Power Food jar that you'll ever need


With the quinoa jar, all of the prep work is done the night before, meaning a filling and healthy breakfast can be on the table whenever you’re ready on the Next morning - just build up the ingredients in the jar and ta-daaa done!!!

I'm definitely one of those people that love a great breakfast, specially when it's healthy and full of energy, this first and most important meal of the day has to hydrate us, while providing nutrients to boost our energy and nourish our cells throughout the day without burdening the digestion. Layers of superfoods, antioxidants, and fiber alongside fresh fruits, all packed in jars, sound like the best choice for a complete breakfast - Basically when I work out I need a good amount of protein which quinoa has a lot and hydration from the water - I bring water with me all the time (2 to 3 lt per day) and drink lots of tea - I'm done with not having a health life - Since I started to eat better, my body feels great and I gain a lot of extra energy witch helps me to keep up with the workouts. 

This time I’ve chosen Quinoa because it's the supergrain of the future.<<<---(Click to learn more about quinoa)

Well I have definitely got the quick, gluten-free power breakfast recipe for you




Hope You try the recipe and if you ave any questions leave me a comment, I will most definitely help you, also show me you creations on Instagram #sofiacatitaworld

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"  

S|C|W
💙



Post a Comment

© sofia catita world. Design by Fearne.