Get Lost In Lisboa | Éclair, why not!!!

September 1, 2017 Lisboa, Portugal





When I'm in Lisbon City I feel like I'm a tourist in my own town! Every time I go for a walk, shopping or just simply do some errands I always grab the cellphone or the camera for a snap...I can't help...Its an addiction, idk...may be I see beauty in everything everywhere... I just can't walk down a street in Lisbon without spotting something beautiful, that's it!!! Believe me it's that amazing. 
No matter how many times I go, it always shows me a different side of it's own beauty, it's like having a best friend with different looks and great moods for days!!! That's why I'm always spotted there pretending that I'm lost like it's the first time that I'm visiting - check out for more previous posts about Lisbon here and here
 I also have the best memories there that make me think that I'm lucky I live very close to this beautiful city. 
-
Today I was craving Éclairs (typical french pastries) and since I know a place in Lisbon that makes them just perfect (LÉclair Facebook Page) why not just go... so I did that. After a great treat and since the day was beautiful, also got me inspired to go for a walk and take some pictures. 
Allow me to show you arround!...


They are a piece of heaven 💫 
Parque Eduardo VII
Pink Street where the night life begins
Lisboa downtown the beating heart of the city
Roof Top view at the Castelo de São Jorge (Castle)

Typical Portuguese Gold Jewelry (handmade)
FADO (Typical Portuguese music) specially in Lisbon where you could listen it everywhere. 
stunning Roof Top views 
Look of the day - Blouse (similar here) // Levis 501 Shorts (here) // Skinny Belt (here) // Sandals (similar here) // Purificacion Garcia shoulder bag (old collection similar here)

There's so much of Lisbon to Explore, but I'm going to give it a good go!
See you again very soon, Lisboa.



Post a Comment

© sofia catita world. Design by Fearne.