Sweet Snack | No oven Brownie

April 28, 2017



This recipe comes from my hubby and it’s one of my favorite treats ever. The first time he made the original recipe for me I ate almost the whole thing in a few minutes - yes!!! it’s that delicious! He’s now making it in a healthy version because of me and of corse I had to make it as well but with my own twist. It’s all gluten, dairy free etc and totally amazing – but still just so addictive!


a mix of gooey and chewy with crunchy bites of nuts in between. They’re sweet and chocolatey, but not too sickly and so easy to make too.
You really need these in your life! They’re the best snack/dessert/bite of happiness ever.


I usually make these in advance and store them in the refrigerator over night so they get really gooey and put them in a lunch box to take them with me to work for snacking, they also are very good for a post/pre workout snack.


The brownies that I made in these pictures I used peanuts, cashews, almonds, raisins, goji, 70% dark chocolate chunks  and coconut flakes, but you feel free to use whatever you like the most as long has it fulfills your taste. 


If you make it, share on Instagram #sofiacatitaworld, I would love to see your's and any questions just leave them at the comments section.
Enjoy!!!

  






Post a Comment

© sofia catita world. Design by Fearne.