New Years Eve | Happy New Life

January 4, 2017 R. da Casa Nova, 7300-126 Urra, Portugal


Hello Everyone


For me, NYE has almost always been a let down. Most years, something has gone wrong or some disaster has come along to ruin my night or just boring, nothing changes. So until this year my best ever New Year’s experience involved a night with friends, party and food, but still an hassle because we have to plan a lot - whose house to go...What kind of food...who's cooking...a lot of BS.  As this year I’m delighted to say that I choose to be happy and headed to a different experience in a different mysterious relaxing place with my hubby, just not doing or planning anything - simply being with a loved one and a bottle of wine - just like so.  Let me tell you, that was the best decision ever... this is set to be my best ever New Year’s Eve! You’ll be able to follow my journey and activities on all my social media channels, so don’t miss that.

In the meantime, check out the amazing place that I choose to spend New Years Eve (CASA DA HURRA in Alentejo), and get daydreaming!


Dinner time (seafood Tahlarim with fresh picked cilantro) and (Casa da Urra wine)

I cooked my special NYE dinner and breakfast in the next morning in this cute kitchenette 
Happy New Year!!!! We had our own firework show, so perfect!!!

Good Morning 2017


After a great night of sleep with the fire place warming us I woke up and prepared a great breakfast with mostly food that the hotel provides us, I just made some eggs, vegan rice pudding and  also squeezed some fresh orange juice. It was perfect!!!

New Year's Goals


With all the great time that me and my hubby spend at Casa da Urra it made me realize that I need to have more moments like this, travel around my beautiful country Portugal, give more love and attention to my hubby, mom, to my family, my dogs, and to those around me. Whether it be spending more time with them or taking the time to do small gestures because life is too short and I don't know what the future might reserve us. Also I seek for more love to the world everyday...hope the world holds on. At the end of 2017, I would like to say that I was able to be the best wife, daughter, friend, human been and my true authentic self. I believe that these goals will help me get to where I want to be at the end of the year! 

Happy 2017 everyone 😉Thanks for reading, beijo


S|C|W


Post a Comment

© sofia catita world. Design by Fearne.